Privacy films are versatile products with many different uses, but perhaps the most versatile variety of the privacy films is LINTEC’s Vision Control Film.
The Types of Vision Control Film
Vision Control Film, also formerly known as Lumisty, can function in eight different ways and can be applied horizontally or vertically. The product is available in four constructions. Vision Control Film (VCF) appears clear when viewed on an angle from the left or right, but is frosted when viewed head-on. The inverse is also available—there’s a type of VCF that appears clear when viewed head-on, but frosts to obscure vision when you look at it from the right or the left.
Another type of Vision Control Film only obscures vision on a narrow angle when viewed upward or from the left. Its counterpart is also available in the variety of Vision Control Film which obscures vision on a wide angle looking upward or to the left but is otherwise clear.
You can choose the film that makes the most sense for the needs of your space.
The Uses for Vision Control Film
So, what is Vision Control Film for? VCF can be used for almost anything you could imagine, but here are three common uses for Vision Control Film.
- Window graphics are a great decorative option, and Vision Control Films are no exception. They’re a great window decoration, but you can use a film to decorate any kind of glass in offices, schools, retail spaces, or anywhere else.
- In offices or other commercial spaces featuring glass architecture, Vision Control Films are a popular choice for people looking to add more options for privacy into their environment. The frosted quality makes VCF an excellent privacy film.
- If you are looking to get attention for a product and catch a consumer's eye, many businesses have put new products behind glass with a view control film applied, making it appear as though the product is appearing and disappearing. This effect prompts customers to take a second look at the product.
The Benefits of Vision Control Film
If you’re thinking about using Vision Control Film to decorate your store or office, but aren’t sure if it’s the right choice for you, consider some of its other pros:
- We have tools available, such as installation videos and kits, as well as a professional installation team we can refer our customers to.
- Improved productivity
- Scratch protection
- VCF is scratch-resistant and protects glass from damage.
If you’re interested in using Vision Control Film, whether it’s for privacy, protection, decoration, or branding, our team of experts is available to answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with us!